20 de junio de 2011

Jack Reading - Playing in the Peaks

Jack Reading corredor de Ellsworth montando DH y enduro en su patio trasero, también conocido como el Peak District.



Algo más de Jack Reading:

Ellsworth's member Since:

Saturday, July 26th, 2008

Interests:

My name is Jack, I'm 21 years old and I live in Manchester, UK. I'm a University student in my third year studying Optometry. I've recently been accepted onto a Masters program which only four students in the whole of the UK get to do.

One of other big things in my life is riding and racing MOUNTAIN BIKES! I love it. I'm a pro DH racer for Ellsworth, ONeal, Science in Sport Loaded and a number of other sponsors. I've been riding Ellsworth product for the last 5 years and it's quite simply just awesome!

My parents have played a huge part in my racing success over the last few years and I owe a huge thank you to them, especially my Dad who never misses a race and has this year driven me all around Europe to various World Cup events!

As well as biking I'm a keen skier and snowboarder, but most of my spare time is spent with my wonderful girlfriend back in the UK.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario