4 de marzo de 2011

A Hill in a Spain, Chris akrigg

Chris akrigg es 6 veces campeón nacional de biketrial y Pro rider de Mongoose.
Hace poco vimos lo que era capaz de hacer con una fixie por la montaña y ahora nos sorprende con este nuevo edit grabado en Málaga por Victor lucas y editado por el mismo Chris.



Conoce algo más de él...

What are your interests outside of riding?
Photography, films, music, drinking tea/beer, walking the dog

Who were your heroes as a kid?
Jordi Tarres (7 times world motorcycle trials champion)

Who are your heroes now?
Er, don't really have a new one, I still think Tarres is amazing. I guess anyone that's cool and doesn't take themselves too seriously is sort of a hero in my book.

If you could ride with anyone who would it be?
My mates, I probably ride my best and enjoy myself more just chilling with my friends. I guess I'd like to ride with my mates that I don't see often ,that would be cool.

What was your first bike set up and how has it changed?
Well my very first bike had 3 wheels, so it’s changed a lot I guess. My first mountain bike was a piece of shit, far too big for me and always broke, but that was probably due to the torture I gave it (still a hell of a lot of fun!) I'm so lucky now with Mongoose, I have a good range of bikes all with wicked setups from fixie to downhill. Spoiled rotten I am!


Describe your perfect day.
Get up take dog out on the moors then back for a mug of Yorkshire tea and cake. Go riding with my mates, find a rad line, ride it, film it. Have a curry, drink some beer and party.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario